Who can Assign? (Learner, Manager, LGA, TA, System Prescriptive Rule)
NOTE: Learner cannot drop anything assigned to them by someone else. Learner will see the source of the assignment in their transcript.
- Think through your business needs.
- Provide guidance and consensus on how and what you should assign to whom.
- Recommendation is that assignments and who should do them should not be an isolated decision.
- How are you handling it now?
- Just because you can does not mean it is requirement to assign.
- Learners can enroll in courses.
You assign training via the registrars desktop as an LGA and TA.
- Click on ADMIN
- Click on Learning Admin
- Click on Registrar Desktop
- Register or add to plan
- If you know the name of the class, enter it in Search catalog. For more search options, click Show Filters
- If you click Show Filters, enter criteria
- Click Search
- Click Select Class for the class you wish to assign
- Select the class from the available options
- Click Select
- When finished, click Next
- Select People
- Enter name of person to assign the class to, or click Show filters to add criteria. Note: you can search by name or Netid
- Find the person and click Select. Repeat for additional people if necessary
- Click Next
- You will receive a confirmation that the order was placed for training. You can Start a new registration to register additional people for classes.