Note: you must create the course before creating a web-based class for the course.
Setup a New Web-Based Class
- Click Learning Catalog
- Search for the course you created
- Click New Class next to the course you are adding the class to
- Select Delivery Type (Web Based) and click Next
- Enter the Class ID. The class ID consists of the course acronym and number. The number is formatted as WBTYYYMMDD with no spaces. For example, an EH&S class may have a class ID of EHS1074-WBT20160513
- Enter the Description
- Enter the Language, if the language is different from the default language you selected for the course.
- Enter the Class Price, if there is a fee for the class. The class price will default to the price you set for the Course, if you entered a course price
- Enter the Available from date. This is the date the class will be available for registration
- Click Finish.
Add the Content for the Class
After adding the class, add the content for the web-based training.
- Click the Activities tab
- Click Add Activities and select Attach Content. A new window will open
- Search for the content to be added. Select the content
- Click Add Activity Details. A new window will open
- Click Save. You will now see the activity has been added under the Activities Heading
- Click Save and Publish.