The following departments sponsor and provide training in CULearn:
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Division of Financial Affairs
- Cornell Information Technologies (CIT)
- Student and Campus Life (Dining and Gannett)
- Human Resources office of Organizational and Workforce Development
- Office of Research Integrity and Assurance (coming Spring 2017)
Other campus learning management systems
- VePlan courses are now in CULearn. VePlan has been discontinued.
- SkillSoft and Lynda.com are still available at Cornell. The courses are not included in CULearn. Once you log into CULearn there are links to them on the Homepage.
- Other campus learning systems are expected to be added to CULearn over time.